Sand Casting Equipment
Stainless Foundry & Engineering provides sand castings through standardized industry methods and sand casting equipment. Below is a list of sand casting equipment we use regularly at SF&E.
- Kloster no-bake core mixer loop 300lbs/min, with Recipe management System
- Redford-Carver no bake core blower
- Oil sand bench cores
- Osborne Cope and Drag machine flask 26” and 30″ square flask
- Spo squeezer machine, flask size 14×14 and 12×18
- Air Set Molding
- Kloster 1000 lb/min, flask from 432″ sq. up 72″ sq.
- Pillar 750kw with 2200lb furnaces
- Pillar 300kw with 400lb and 800lb furnaces.
- Pillar 750kw with 2200lb and 3500lb furnaces.
- 3 Miller arc air cut off booth
- 1 L-Tech Plasma Cut off booth
- 7 Miller Weld repair and fabrication booths
- 7 Hand grinding booths
- 7 20″ grinder
- 1 L Homideau Belter
- 1 Williams 200 ton Straightening press
- 1 Rumlein aluminum oxide walk in blast for large casting up to 2 ton
- 1 Rumlein aluminum oxide hand blast for small casting
- 1 Wheelabrator steel 14 cubic foot steel belt tumble blast
- 1 Wheelabrator Stainless steel rubber belted tumble blast