High-Quality Open, Closed, Semi-Open Pump Impellers
An impeller is the “working part of the pump” that is designed and produced to move media. It can be used to move water, slurry, food or dairy, or highly corrosive media. The structure and the composition (alloys) chosen are key elements to consider depending on the type of application.
The reputation of Stainless Foundry & Engineering (SF&E) was built on being an industry leader in manufacturing all styles of pump and valve impellers, both investment casting impellers and sand casting impellers. Historically the Pump & Valve industry has had a great need for high-quality impellers, relying on us for high spec impellers such as:
- Open Impellers
- Closed Impellers
- Semi-Open/Semi-Closed Impellers
- Multi-Staged Pump Casing & Impellers
- Double Suction Casings & Impellers
Have an intricate and difficult to cast impeller? Talk to our metal experts today!
We are a preferred Investment and Sand Casting Impeller Manufacturer for world leading companies. Talk to us to learn more or have your project quoted.
Case Studies, News, & Resources
- SF&E Improves Castability and Production Timeline for Complex Impeller
- SF&E Pours Largest Nuclear Impeller in its History
- For Fristam Pumps, Mutual Trust is Key to 20-Year SF&E Partnership
- Oil Refinery Partners with Turbonetics and SF&E on Illium PD Double Suction Casing
- Core Parts: Anatomy of a Centrifugal Pump
- Pump & Valve
- Food & Beverage
Checkout our most recent news, certifications, and case studies
See our Top Pump & Valve Products showcasing our capabilities